Growermetal is able to carry out the mechanical zinc plating in a new and modern plant as an internal process and also on behalf of a third party. The mechanical zinc plating is an anticorrosive coating free of hydrogen embrittlement risks obtained by a low energy consumption. Growermetal uses exclusively original MacDermid® chemicals, which have been studied on purpose to get a high-quality and high-performance coating.
Why choosing the mechanical zinc plating?
There are several considerations in the choice of a correct surface treatment, here you will find 9 good reasons for deciding on Growermetal’s mechanical zinc plating:
- Absence of embrittlement risks of the pieces due to the presence of hydrogen;
- Absence of sticking pieces after plating;
- Excellent Adhesion and controlled uniformity of coating thickness;
- No risks of modification of the hardness during the process (no detempering);
- Excellent corrosion protection;
- Excellent electrical conductivity;
- Environmentally friendly process;
- Several post-plate treatments (passivations and sealers);
- Excellent overall appearance.